Old 14-04-2005, 06:05 AM
Dragon Koi

Someone told you the County Extension Office/Agent, but you didn't
understand.
Look for the one in your county:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...gent&spe ll=1
These are the people who know local dirt and know who to ask about what and
where to get free knowledge. Find one, hug him and call him George, take him
to lunch, he is your friend.

--
Try to beat the DragonKoi at Poker Champs...
https://secure.pokerchamps.com/poker...code=DRAGONKOI

For more information on Poker Champs go he
http://www.pokerchamps.com/
Remember to enter referer code DRAGONKOI when you join!
oups.com...