Old 14-04-2005, 10:41 AM
Pat Kiewicz

simy1 said:
wrote:

It's mid-April in South Carolina, fer cryin' in a bucket, and the
nighttime temps are going to dip down to the low 40's for the next
couple of nights! I want my warm southern nights, and I want them
now! I will turn my back, and whoever has them can just leave them
at the end of the driveway, no questions asked.

In Michigan, bone dry soils, 3 weeks of no rain (2 in the past, 1 in
the forecast), I can't plant anything except where the hose reaches.

I'd trade 10 degrees of our warmth down to South Caroline for some rain!

It's my mother's fault. She claimed to have brought the sun when she
came to visit, and she forgot to take it back with her when she left.
8^)

(attributed to Don Marti)