Old 14-04-2005, 03:08 PM
clokemg clokemg is offline
Registered User

Default Pond

I am planning to put a pond in the garden. After digging out the foundations for a large shed I have decided that I want to hire a digger to create the hole. Does anyone have any advice on the following....

1. Good websites on creating a wildlife friendly pool.
2. Where to hire a digger from? (I live near the NEC near Birmingham)
3. Are they easy/able to be operated yourself or is it best to hire a man to go with it.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Mark (First year gardener with big plans!)