Old 14-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Cereus-validus.....

Maybe part of the reason for this communication breakdown is because you are
talking Fahrenheit and Janet is talking Centigrade.

In any case, I do not appreciate the two of you having a ****ing contest in
a thread meant for me. Unless your intention is to amuse me with this
comical farce. Abbot and Costello have nothing on you!!!!

"escape" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:54:10 +0100, Janet Baraclough
opined:

What is "cold outside" where you live?

During the day it can be anywhere from 30s to 60s, all of which are
believed to
be cold! Normally, our average temperature is 73 degrees on the year. In
winter, we get 30s for a few minutes here and there, most nights are in
the 40s
and days in the 60s. Cold enough to need heat for us.

Oh, have you been inside one?

Yes, of course, how else would I comment?

Janet. (Heating off. Stalactites dripping down neck)