Old 14-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Steve

Toni wrote:
In trying to get a feel for this group in the last few days I don't believe
I have run into anyone else who keeps all their plants exclusively in trees
and I just have to wonder how well my stories and problems will fit in here?
Do folks struggling with indoor humidity problems really want to hear about
my "mount 'em and forget about 'em" plants?

Your story fits in great. I don't think I'm assuming too much when I say
that several us like to dream about growing orchids outdoors all year.

Steve in the Adirondacks (where growing outside for 2-3 months is about it)