Old 14-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Ann in Houston

yeah, my kids showed me that the other day. There isn't a flash movie
out there that they don't catch. My son even made his own for a school
project, where the character asked him questions and Mark answered
them. He worked really hard timing the script and memorizing the
answers. He used the approach of the catoon character getting help for
a school report. Simplistic concept, but infromative and a good
beginning. The teacher had some kids who built websites, so she had her
computer projected on a movie screeen. It made for a great effect.
The weird thing was that she docked him about five points for the
'attention getter'. We couldn't figure out if she wanted the little
guy to come out on the screen doing a river dance, or what. It was
okay, he still got an strong 'A' overall.