Old 14-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Klara

In message , trojan9
writes
I must say, the JS63 model - I hadn't considered the option of
the

swivelling front wheels - it just looks so odd and I thought it
might

be weak and likely to break etc - after all, I am looking for 20
years

service from my mower.

Having said that, I can see the real benefits and will now think
VERY

seriously about the JS63 model that has those swivel wheels
instead of

the one I had been thinking of without them.

Cheers!

Any ideas of recs on best place to buy?

It does seem very sturdy to me, with proper maintenance I think it
should last as well as any if not better.

I find the swivel wheels brilliant, especially as our lawn is very
inconvenient for straight lines.

Don't know where you are. We found the mower at the Chelsea show some
years back, got a 20% off voucher :-)) and then bought the mower
itself from Godfreys in Sevenoaks. The John Deere site has a dealer
locator.

http://www.deere.com/en_GB/dealer_lo...hom/index.html

--
Klara, Gatwick basin