Old 15-04-2005, 12:18 AM
~Roy~

The bell fountains sure do look nice when illuminated....Add a tiny
bit of breeze and thy are so fluid acting, its almost like their alive
and dancing. I have bells on a few of the preforms so I can keep the
water circulating for flow thru, and not have all the spray and
movement to disturb lillys. One I have breaks about 4 inches above the
surface the other does not break until it enters the ponds water....

I am not sure if one way or the other aerates more or less, but the
fish in the one that does not break before entering the water love to
hang out up under the large bell of water.

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:04:49 -0700, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

===Wasn't this originally about the bell fountain and aeration? I wouldn't
===think a bell would be the best, at least one that meets fully with the
===surface. So is the bell continuous flow (how I like mine) or breaks before
===hitting the water? ~ jan
===
=== ~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~