Old 14-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Phil L wrote:
I sown some chillis (out of a pod from Morrisons!) in late Feb on a
windowcill, and they all germinated...a few weeks after sowing them I sown
many other seeds, tomatoes and marigolds etc, I repotted the Toms and
Chillis about two weeks ago because they were all around the same size,
about 3 inches.
The tomatoes are now 5 inches and the chillis havent done anything, they are
all still in windowcills facing East so they get the morning sun, I do have
a greenhouse but no proper heating - is this what they need? heat or sun or
both?

Both.

I also bought some growing parsley (salmon and cauliflower for tea tomorrow
with cheese sauce :-p), is this stuff hardy? - can I plant some of it
outside, or does it need to go in pots in the GH?

It's hardy.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.