Old 15-04-2005, 03:48 AM
len gardener

mmm g'day john,

dunno mate spose everythings worth a try hey? i usually don't have any
garlic around when tomato season is on the go but maybe you could do
something next season lets us know hey, might be a whole lot more
pallatable than the diesel wick bottles hey lol.

but for me mate if it's good homegrown garlic i reckon i'd be eating
it love me garlic, actually a little whitey before we've just planted
around 600 give or take garlic corms/bulbets/clovets (hard-necks &
soft-necks) whatever, hoping to turn a dollar or 2 next spring as the
only garlic in shops up here is that polluted chinese stuff, current
organic retail price for garlic in sydney 30+ bucks.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.