Old 15-04-2005, 02:07 PM
clokemg clokemg is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magwitch
clokemg muttered:

I am planning to put a pond in the garden. After digging out the
foundations for a large shed I have decided that I want to hire a
digger to create the hole. Does anyone have any advice on the
following....

1. Good websites on creating a wildlife friendly pool.

I got my pond plants from these people about 2 years ago and now I'd say I
have a fully functional natural pond habitat:

[/i][/color]
What would you recommend at your top 'wouldn't be without' plants?

The pond will end up with an approx. surface of about 15'X8' with space for marginals.

Can't wait to get started.

Thanks

Mark.