Old 15-04-2005, 01:48 PM
Ann in Houston

kids now - OT
I think my son and yours are close to the same age. Mark is thirteen
and in eighth grade. Ninth grade is the beginning of high school, so
that will be pretty soon, now. He and his sister are twins. I was
thinking you had a pair of twins, but that they were older than mine.
Is that right, or is it Jan who has twins? I shouldn't mix y'all up
like that but I do.
His HS plan shows him taking computer graphics in tenth grade, I think.
Both he and his sister are crazy about art, both on the comuter and
off. Their older brother who is in college is majoring in "integrated
art and technology" or rather digital content for creative fields like
movies, games, or computer modelling of any kind. He will also be
taking a business course, as he isn't as artistic as the younger ones.