Old 15-04-2005, 10:39 AM
datsy

I also bought some growing parsley (salmon and cauliflower for tea
tomorrow
with cheese sauce :-p), is this stuff hardy? - can I plant some of it
outside, or does it need to go in pots in the GH?

If it's the parsley in pots you get at the supermarket, it doesn't usually
last very long because it's overcrowded. One of the gardening presenters on
TV said the other week that if you split one of these pots of herbs into
three or four parts, it will last much longer. I haven't tried this yet, but
certainly know from experience that just planting out a supermarket pot of
herbs is a recipe for disaster.