Old 15-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Cindy

Wow, what a concept, just add sugar!! LOL I'm going to try that with some
yukky wine we have that I bought because it came in a pretty blue bottle,
maybe I'll like it. But my favorite is Mogen David Concord Wine.

Cindy

"g" wrote in message
ink.net...
Barry Comeau (Dr. Comeau to strangers) is consulted by
grape growers and wine makers from all over the world.

He has blown away a lot of mistaken beliefs I had.

If he gets a wine that is too dry, he will not hesitate to add
a little sugar and stir it in. People who make fine wines
would not bat an eye at this. It's just people who want to
impress someone who would drink a wine that's a little
sweeter or a little dryer than they like it and say it's perfect
just because it comes with a big price tag.

snip