Old 15-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Bonnie NJ

When I was a teenager 45's were the rage!

--
Bonnie
NJ
"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm the one with twins! ;-) They, a boy and a girl, are 19 years
old and in college, business or economics for the boy (in
addition to becoming a world famous punk rocker) and
anthropology (I hope with an education minor...) for the girl.
Youngest is 15 and a freshman in high school. I'll have to
mention 'integrated art and technology' to him.
Right now we have all the computers in the house lined up to
do cd production and cover art for eldest son's band. They are
designing all the cover art, buttons, stickers, and promo stuff
on the computers. And printing it off. My computer copied 75 cds
yesterday,
who'da thought that would be possible back when we were
teenagers!

kathy :-)