Old 15-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Mike Patterson

Don't know what part of the world you inhabit, but here in the Atlanta
Ga, USA area the Publix supermarkets carry it in the produce section
in plain plastic bags.

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:01:21 -0400, "Gareee©"
wrote:

Just an update.. 5 of the grocery stores here do not carry it, and say that
it looks bad whenever supplied.

One store is ordering me some, but when I checked today, they did not get
thier shipment of it for some warehouse reason.

They are going to try to get it in again on saturday.

Is watercress a seasonal thing, or are there ever any issues with it?

It doesn't sound like it from the ng posts....

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin