Old 15-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Mike

"Spider" wrote in message
Hi Mike,

It is not a good idea to use waterbutt water for seedlings and young

plants, snipped
I hope you have much more success with your Dahlias. Watering with tepid
tap water would help. Use a clean jug, too, not some festering can that's
been breeding malicious microbes for the past few weeks. Save your

precious
waterbutt water for border plants and acid-lovers.

Spider

Thanks for the advise, I will use tap water.At the present time the Zinnia
plants don't look any worse than how they looked when I made my original
posting so I'm hoping they will pick up.

Mike.