Old 16-04-2005, 02:23 AM
Aaron

I want the cheap ones that people hang in the shop and buy the
standard size, I saw some for $15 that will fit 2 bulbs. I
don't know what T size that is. But I saw in the store a plant
bulb with pictures of plants that looks standard size.

Thanks for the info.

In article ,
lid says...
Aaron wrote:

60gallon, the tank is 4 feet long which is the size of shop
lights.

You'll need to know a couple things. First see what diameter (T12, T8,
etc) bulbs your shop light fixture uses. This should be in the
docmentation for the fixture or you can ask the store where you bought it.
Also see if it uses a magnetic or electronic ballast. This will determine
what kind of bulbs you can buy.