Old 16-04-2005, 02:49 AM
madgardener

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 4/15/05 5:10 AM, in article ,
"Ann" wrote:

escape expounded:

I don't get those surges since I started taking the Sam's Club version

of
extra
strength estroven. I haven't had a hot in a long time...years maybe.

Yea, I think I'm going to have to investigate something like this.
It's interesting getting older ;-

Just try a hot flash in a down coat some winter morn.....

OY VEY!!!! This old crone is thru with the pause that flashes and warms

you on a summer's night, but damnit, I still gets the power
surges...........and they wonder how I'm able to wear the almost sleeveless
blouses, yet get cold standing in the doorway of the lumber department at
the cash register and need my jacket like a light weight.............and
when did I grow those old lady arms????? I remember these things on my
Great Aunt Hattie Mae.............good gawd, I've become a plump Southern
woman!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(including the silly garden
hat....................someone took a pitcher of me in one of me silly hats
and damn if I thought I was looking at some relative...........old age AIN'T
fer sissies!!
maddie (where's Zhan in this frelling thread/tangent????)