Old 16-04-2005, 06:03 AM
cat daddy

"ceed"
ceed@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqr stuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com
wrote in message news
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:09:53 -0500, g wrote:

Anyhow -- here's a link with lots of
interesting stuff about the loquat tree:
http://meme.essortment.com/loquat_rjrg.htm
And if you'd like to try them out, here's where
you can order:
http://www.gemworld.com/LoquatTrees.ASP

Another interesting read! Thanks! On this page:

http://www.tytyga.com/loquat/loquatpg8.htm

they offer "cold hardy" Locquats. I wonder if I will be able to grow one
here in Austin?

Oh yeah........ I have a full-grown loquat that blesses me with tons of
fruit that are barely worth the effort to eat. Then, they drop on the ground
and I'm blessed with swarms of flies for a couple of weeks. Then in the
Spring, there's a thick forest of babies to yank out of everything.
It's thick with fruit right now. I've come to wish for a blossom killing
freeze every Winter, but I'm not bitter...........