Old 16-04-2005, 04:11 AM

Default Trees (more specifically zones), and drip systems

HI,

I live in Pueblo Colorado, and was interested in finding out what zone
we are in so that I can choose the right type of trees to plant.
However, I've had some difficulty finding a website that gives a cut
and dry description of our zoning, and I am new to this and just
recently from a newspaper article found out about zoning. Can anyone
point me in a good website direction?

Also, I am looking for detailed information on how to install a drip
system. I am a horrible lawn person, and usually forget to water and
etc, so I dont want to spend a bunch of money on trees and have them
die on me. So when I say detailed, I mean supplies and also how to put
them together. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help

jackie