Old 16-04-2005, 04:45 PM
henry wolf

Default Bud blast

All the exaplantions that I have heard to prevent blasting don't seem to
be logical. " Sudden changes in temperature, moving pots, over-
watering, too little light, too hot, too cold, etc etc". Why is it that
on the same spike of, say a phaly or cymb of maybe ten to fifteen buds
some will blast, and others will develop beautifully. Obviousely all
conditions are exactly the same for all or them. Bud blasting is
certainly the most disappointing happening after we have watched a spike
developing for months. Any sure-fire solutions?