Old 16-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Marcella Peek

In article ,
Hunter77 wrote:

This problem started about 3 weeks ago when I had successfully divided
my leggy Chocolate Mint into 3 plants which have taken root. About a
day or two after transplanting, I started noticing some white stuff on
the leaves and tiny webs, so I susupected spider mites. I was able to
get rid of spider mites with ease (they haven't been back since) but I
can't get the powdery mildew off! Now it is spreading to the new
transplants. It's ruining the appearance of the plants and I want to
know how to get rid of it. It begins with small white dots appearing on
the leaves, starting at the bottom, then they get more numerous and form
patches.

My favorite spray for getting rid of powdery mildew is 1 tablespoon milk
mixed with 1 C water. Put it in a spray bottle and spray your plants.

marcella