Old 17-04-2005, 01:14 AM
Glenn S.

news group wrote:
/A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is
blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken./
*James Dent

*Here here!!! And ... when the water is clear....
W. Dale

Wilmdale Pond - http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib

drat ... I had everything but the clear water !

I'm trying the 'blue dye' route this year. I'm hoping that it will
clear the water up and KEEP IT CLEAR. By the end of the season last
year, the big pond in the back yard look like pea green soup. I hope
that a new UV bulb and the blue dye work !

--
G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Swee****er 22' Pontoon Boat
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/gs_pontoon01.html

FOR SALE: 1999 Fleetwood Mallard 37' Travel Trailer
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Mallard001.html