Old 17-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Rodney Pont

On 16 Apr 2005 22:50:30 -0700, robv60 wrote:

Anyway, With a 2835
gallon pond and a six foot head to the "holding basin", what size pump
should I use? I already have a "little giant" 1900 gph pump the
previous owner had in the much smaller pond elsewhere on the property.

You could try the 'little giant' pump and see if that gives you
sufficient flow and base your decision on a new pump on how much flow
you get with it for that head. For example if you want double the flow
that the 'little giant' gives you can look for a pump that does that
for the same head.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont