Old 17-04-2005, 04:42 PM
p00kie

"Aries" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:17:20 GMT, Pam Moore wrote:

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:55:34 +0100, Aries
wrote:

We are considering planting a fast growing tree about 8 feet away from
the
corner of our house for reasons of privacy. An evergreen would be
preferable but any tree with roots that would not extend too far towards
the house is a must. Suggestions gratefully received.TIA

What do you want the ultimate height and width to be?

Pam in Bristol

Approx 10 in height, not sure about the width - about 5-6 feet I guess. I
was wondering about a birch?
--
Thank God for friends, more prized as years increase.
Let all else, if must be, cease. But Lord of Life I pray on me bestow

Birch can have invasive roots