Old 17-04-2005, 09:47 PM
Diana Kulaga

Hi, Alison,

I'm not the tech head that Danny and Kye are, but I do remember that posting
bmp files doesn't work too well. If they are large enough to be seen
correctly, then the files are way too big for abpo viewers.

I think most of us post using jpeg, 800x600 pix as Danny said.

You mentioned a scanner. Are you using a digital camera? If not, you can
have your photos developed and returned on a disk. There will be software,
so you can play around with them more easily.

Forgive me if you already know this; just trying to help. Always want more
photos over at abpo!

Diana