Old 17-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Phil L

Phil L wrote:

Cheers all, I've been away for the weekend but before I left I put a dozen
of the chillis in the GH with a heatmat under them and a plastic propogator
over them to keep in moisture, I'll check them tomorrow.

The parsley seems to have yellowed a tad but it's been in the kitchen
window, I'm going to thin it out tomorrow and put a few clumps into pots in
the unheated GH and then outside after a week or two.

The twenty-odd lobelias which I split from a pack of eight are now all
perked up and growing well in their new spacious 3" pots! - not bad for 99p!

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
and our people, and neither do we."
- George W. Bush, 5.8.2004