Old 18-04-2005, 04:42 AM
Bob H

Here is another thought, keep the smaller pump & tubing, buy a second pump
to bring you up to the flow you want. Hook the most energy efficient pump
up to the filters & use the 2nd pump as a boost for when you are in the yard
for example, hook it to a timer to shut off 1 of the 2 pumps 8-5 or whatever
you work then again @ 10pm or whenever you go to bed & come back on when you
get up. You will then have the flow you want when you can see it, the
filter will run 24/7 & you might save a few bucks in power.
As for changing the water flow, try a couple of rocks in the path you want
to restrict, it might just be enough but if not go to Lowes or HD & buy some
expanding foam insulation, spray it into the channel & re set the rock, if
any of the white shows don't panic, it will yellow to a nice amber in a
month or two or you can just cover it with a couple of loose rocks.

"robv60" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yeah, i think im going to try that today and see what happens, problem
is, I need to buy enough tubing to use with the LG to make the run I
need, but, I dont want to have to buy more tubing of a different size
that would suck. But guess I need to do what I have to do.