Old 18-04-2005, 01:14 PM
jadel

dusty wrote:

I've done Google searches in several different ways and only found,
absorbent cotton, PDF files, dead links, requests for, and uses of

non-
absorbent cotton. I did find some over seas sources but none returned

my
emails. I've tried some scientific equipment suppliers like Fisher
scientific, Thomas scientific, VWR, and even tried local pharmacies.

It's
here that I found that they stopped carrying it a couple of years

ago.

Try www.fungi.com. They sell NA cotton in one pound rolls for $26.95.
They are in California, not overseas.

They cater to folks interested in mushroom culture.

BTW, your local auto body shop probably uses powdered Al for custom
paint jobs. Ask them if they've got a special federal permit.

J. Del Col

J. Del Col