Old 18-04-2005, 11:23 AM
bigboard

Janet Baraclough wrote:

The message
from "p.k." contains these words:

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from Bazza contains these
words:

After finally setting up a 'dalek' compost heap behind the shed, I've
read a few things about how to look after it but the one piece of
information which eludes me is:

How often should I **** on it?

Whenever you're busy in the garden, your bladder is full, and your
boots are muddy.

Being male, whenever I want to activate the heap i can just wander up
to it,
enjoy the scenery and "acivate", I'm afraid the mental image of your
activating procees is less appealing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not at all. Earlier today Paula Radcliffe showed the entire nation
just how quickly and discreetly a woman can take a pee in public :~}

But would she have been discrete if she had been squatting over a compost
heap left along the route?

--
A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular.
-- Adlai Stevenson