Old 18-04-2005, 07:57 PM
Phil L

p.mc wrote:
:: Hi i've noticed that some people post with a link to a web page to
:: show off a picture, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a site/s
:: that let you upload pictures that I could use for free?
:: Unfortunately I haven't got a web page.
:: As they say a picture speaks a 1000 words.

There's a group called, alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
You can post it there if you have access, although I don't know if BT
carries any binary groups.

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
and our people, and neither do we."
- George W. Bush, 5.8.2004