Old 18-04-2005, 10:58 PM
R. Santink

You tell me when to stop! I currently have a 125g setup, with the
following:

~50 small Vallisneria spp.
~40 large (upto 36") Egeria densa (aka Anacharis)
3 Water Millfoil

I currently have only 3 Brown bullhead catfish in there, each about 3" long.

Obviously, I fertilize and dose with CO2 via a Carbo-plus unit, running
at 80% capacity during the day, and 30% at night.

The Anacharis all propagated from the 10 plants I bought from my LFS in
January of this year, each about 7" long. The Vals, started from just 5
plants in October.

The Millfoil was 'ressurected' from roots that remained from last summer.

I could foul a Mercury 90HP in my tank...

RAS

wrote:
Thanks for the tip...
That is the thing, when to stop?

I have now 9 plants in my 33Gal tank, and obviously there are still
some empty spaces that could be used for more plants.
But I have to stop and leave the tank alone.

It does look alot better with the live plants. I still have a couple
fake plants that as the real ones grow I will replace them for good.

I like the cabomba, it is a nice plant and I hope it will spread
quickly.
But my favourite plant right now has to be Echinodorus 'Red Special'
It is a gorgeous plant, I need to take a pic of it and make it
available to you guys, I really want you to see it.

It is beatifull, the shape of the leafs, the reddish colour of it,
beautifull... The only complaint is that it takes alot of space that
could be used for more plants.