Old 18-04-2005, 07:31 AM
Malcolm Kane

In message ,
writes
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:11:37 +0100, Malcolm Kane
wrote:

In message ,
writes

I HAVE seen your replies in the thread they do not say what birds of
prey have been introduced.

What species were YOU referring to?

According to the chevrons you seem to be answering your own post. Is
this the equivalent to the mad talking to themselves?

Why do you not provide an answer surely not because it would expose yet
again a gaping hole in your knowledge?

I didn't say I knew what birds had been introduced. I asked Dr Thick
a question which he declined to answer.

Angus as you well know. (If your grasp of the English language is so
poor my apologies) the use of words in that post made it clear you
thought they had. Malcolm is merely playing you at your own game and
replying to you as you reply when asked a question.

I on the other hand ask a simple straight forward question about your
statement. You seem unable to answer it.
--
Malcolm Kane