Old 19-04-2005, 12:54 AM
Gary Woods

"[H]omer" wrote:

It was mice after all; they left a note saying "Our experiment is now
complete."

I'll bet I'm not the only one thinking that the note said, "The question to
the answer forty two is 'what do you get when you multiply six by nine' ".

It doesn't take many of them... I found holes gnawed in cereal boxes in a
cellar pantry, and set some traps. Only caught one mouse, but the damage
stopped, and the *baited traps have gone untouched.

*The usual extra chunky peanut butter wasn't good enough; I had to use
extra-sharp Provolone.