Old 19-04-2005, 05:37 AM
John Thomas

some ignorant poster wrote:

I saw the thing I posted as a lampoon of the manufacturer, which is
precisely what Monsanto is. You might want to read a bit more before being
so sure about "the people doing it". A book called "The Botany of Desire"
would be a good start. Easy reading, very informative.

Read? I've been working in this for over 20 years. With a PhD in a
related field, I just might know what the hell I'm talking about, even
more so than your average poster here. Just maybe.

If you want a good popular writer on the topic, try Peter Raven instead.