Old 19-04-2005, 06:57 AM
Katra

In article .com,
"BenGman" wrote:

Sorry, i know i'm spelling zuchini wrong, but i have 4 baby squash and
zucchini plants. Now, i know that they grow on the ground, but when i
water them, it sorta looks like they're drowning and their leaves are
all wilted. Is this supposed to happen until they get mature? Do i
need a supporting lattice? Any info appreciated

Try watering them from the base of the plants, not the tops. ;-)
Don't dump water on top of them, put the water into the soil above the
roots.

Hope that helps?
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain