Old 19-04-2005, 07:58 AM
Katra

In article ,
"r m watkin" wrote:

Hi All,
why not leave one or two plants at the end of the row, when they mature ther
will be well enough seeds for what you need. one seed head will produce
enough seeds to fill a packet. hope this helps you.

Richard M. Watkin.

I ended up taking the seeds down because something was eating them...
The pod appearance has not change for awhile now, but they are still
green looking. Just a bit of yellow showing that they are starting to
dry.

I'll update if I can get them to sprout. I have greenhouses to protect
seedlings now. :-) Thanks for the input!
--
K.