Old 19-04-2005, 01:38 PM
[H]omer

Tim Challenger wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:25:55 +0100, [H]omer wrote:

It was mice after all; they left a note saying "Our experiment is now
complete." Turns out it was just one of their Human Behavioural Studies.

Going the wrong way in a maze, eating the wrong piece of cheese, that sort
of thing?
BTW the film's due out soon.

I was a massive fan of the TV series, then the radio series (on tapes),
then the books ... in that order - i.e. the order in which I discovered
them.

I caught a glimpse of the trailer; didn't realise what it was until I
heard the "Life; don't talk to me about life" quote. Even then I thought
it was a MIB style spoof, rather than the HHG.

Nobody will ever replace Peter Jones as the voice of the Guide; Simon
Jones as such a pathetic and inept archetypal victim; or David Dixon as
such a psychologically detached, carefree, and all-round hoopy frood.

Ach well, I might go and see it anyway, just to see.

-
[H]omer