Old 19-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Michael

Default Peony Tulips - Will They Flower In Shade ?

Hello,
I have some Peony type tulips which flowered well last year but due to a
moment of madness I replanted them in a shady spot for this year.

They have grown to about 12-15 inches tall, look healthy and have
flowers ready to open, but none have done so. Is this because the area
doesn't get any sun ?. I also have some ordinary red tulips which get
the sun and these flowers have opened.

My point of writing is to ask if I should move the Peony tulips to a
nearby sunny spot in the hopes of flowering this yea,r or should I leave
well alone ?

Thanks.

Mike.