Old 19-04-2005, 06:02 PM
///Owen\\\\\\

Sue777 wrote:
Hi.
I'm normally just a lurker here, but I finally found the answer to my
problem of ugly liner showing (between the water line and the rock
edging) and thought I'd share. I don't want to sound like I'm
spamming or anything, though.... I have no affiliation with the
company I bought it from, so if you want to know where I got it, feel
free to send me an e-mail. The product is called "Edge It" - a sort
of "grow bag" for pond plants. It's a fabric(?)tube of rot and
puncture free material with an attached flap. You fill the tube with
soil (or with some plants you wouldn't even need soil), then place at
the edge of your pond with the flap on the ground held in place by
your rock edging. Cut little crosses in the tube and plant your
plants. The tube will be in contact with the pond water so the soil
and plant roots are moist at all times.

After years of trying all kinds of clever and creative tricks to hide
that ugly liner (including plastic plants) I've finally got it, and am
very grateful! Hope this helps someone else, too, because I'm sure
I'm not the only one who has that exposed liner above the water line.

Sue

Do you have more details?