Old 19-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Sue777

Hi. Sorry - I would have posted the link but I thought that was
considered spamming and wasn't allowed. Glad some of you managed to
find it. Don't be scared off by the fact that the store is located in
the UK..... Harry just figures out the cheapest way to get it to the
states (he even removes all unnecessary packaging/cardboard) and then
has you order a couple of cheap plumbing parts to cover the cost of
shipping. (you don't actually receive the couplings - that's just a
convenient way to pay the postage).

Anyway, it's a great product, and I'm surprised I couldn't find
anything like that in the states. At least not YET.