Old 19-04-2005, 08:45 PM
fernvalley

Although I haven't done it, neighbor has paid the big-box store
delivery fee and had them drop off a couple of pallets on his driveway.
Don't know how many bags are shrink-wrapped on a pallet but it keeps
them busy for several days.

I guess making the several trips doesn't bother me too much since it
seems we're always at the big-box for one thing or another so I get the
back of the station wagon loaded up. After I spread 15 or so bags, I've
had enough mulching for one day. These muscles and bones can only take
so much yard work at a time!! Can't imagine doing 10 cubic yards of
mulch at one time unless you were working a really big area without a
lot of plants.