Old 19-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Mike

::

I don't know, but last week I found a mimosa seed which had remained in my
camera case since last August when I came back from Turkey,

That was one little seed which 'crept' in ;-)

In the past when we have cruised we have had weight restrictions by flying
out to the Cruise ship. This time we are cruising from Southampton. No
weight restrictions, taxi from home to the ferry at Cowes and Taxi from the
ferry at Southampton to the ship :-)) One and a half hours from home to ship
:-))

I was hoping to bring plants and seeds from anywhere. We have a very hot
part in the South facing garden and can shelter it from the severest of
weather.

Mike