Old 20-04-2005, 12:52 AM
Mike Patterson

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:39:44 -0400, "Gareee©"
wrote:

"Mike Patterson" wrote in message
.. .
I don't suppose you'd have a link to that product would you?

Googling gets tons and tons of computer/IT related sites, and none of
my efforts to refine the search seem to help.

Google "Edge-It pond"

6th link...

aaaagh!

have no idea how I missed that, but here's the link for anyone else
who may be interested:

http://www.herrigan.com/productlist.asp?catID=9

Unfortunately for me, they're in the UK and I haven't been there in
about 4 years...

Anyone who thinks I'm spamming because I posted a link in a ponding
newsgroup to a product of interest to ponders is cordially invited to
visit my pond and perform a visual inspection of the rocks on the
bottom. But you'll need to do it from a distance of less than 6 inches
because that's about the visibility right now. I'll hold your beer
while you do so.

Mike
Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin