Old 19-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Kay

In article , Keith ksalexander@atnoh
amorspam.stisted.freeserve.co.uk writes
Hopefully some of you may be able to help

I have three Sons Peter, David and Alden
In an effort to get them involved in the Garden, I am trying to buy
plants that they can 'adopt'

I have planted a row of Alders around our pond which is as close to
Alden as I am likely to get!

I have planted Acer Davidii and Davidia Involucrate for David

Buddleia davidii (the common bomb site one), Viburnum davidii,
Epimedium, Fritillaria, Lilium, Rosa .....

But can I find a Tree or for that matter anything called Peter, no
Anyone know of any plants with Peter in their name?

there's a very nice heather called Peter Sparkes.

--
Kay