Old 20-04-2005, 08:52 AM
Ruth

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:05:30 +1000, HC wrote:

G'day Ruth

Been a couple of years since I've had TB's but from memory I've got a
feeling Mealy Bugs used to attack mine and I'd wipe them off with a
cotton bud dipped in Metho. Check under the leaves and along the stems.

When I was away on an extended trip and had a friend looking after the
plants she let most die from lack of water so I replaced some as yet,
but TB's have always been a favourite.

HC ;-)

Sorry for the delay in thanking you for your reply.

I saw a spray only to-day in Coles New World which included
Mealy Bugs - might buy it to save time!

Ruth.

Ruth wrote:

Would anyone have the slightest idea as
to what eats the leaves of Tuberous Begonias please?

I can't spot the little devils and they are destroying my
beautiful plants.

Thanks. Ruth.