Old 20-04-2005, 10:48 AM
Ray

They are polyurethane, and as such are "cast", not stamped. Sure, a lot of
it goes on in China, as does almost every other labor-intensive, low-paying
job, but that has nothing to do with my comment, which was intended to show
the commonality in missiles and roller blades.

Seems to me we've gotten WAY off topic ....

"dusty" wrote in message

Your roller blade or skate board wheels are made from the same basic
raw material, by the way.

Color me shiny but here I thought all those wheels where stamped out in
China