Old 20-04-2005, 07:17 PM
KY_bryan KY_bryan is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by J E Frink
I saw an self propelled MTD Pro lawn mower at Sam's club that has a
6.5 OHC/OVC engine. Does anyone have any info on this item? I went
to the MTD web site and saw nothing regarding this item.
After consulting with a repair center that works on mowers (they do not sell them), I purchased the same mower that you refer to. Essentially, the service person told me that the mower was a mid-grade commercial quality mower. With a 6.5 HP Honda, 3 in 1 mulching deck, and front caster wheels, he said it was a great bargain. I also compared it to several other models and couldn't find any others that came close to the features for that price.

Just got it so I can't really evaluate how well I like it yet, but it seems to be fine. Hope this helps.