Old 20-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Sacha

On 19/4/05 22:57, in article , "Keith"
wrote:

Hopefully some of you may be able to help

I have three Sons Peter, David and Alden
In an effort to get them involved in the Garden, I am trying to buy
plants that they can 'adopt'

I have planted a row of Alders around our pond which is as close to
Alden as I am likely to get!

I have planted Acer Davidii and Davidia Involucrate for David

But can I find a Tree or for that matter anything called Peter, no
Anyone know of any plants with Peter in their name?

There's a rhododendron called 'Blue Peter'. But what about "Peter Peter
Pumpkin Eater"? He can nurture that himself!
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)